Ever been to jail??

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by LSUTiga, Feb 14, 2007.

1. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

[​IMG]

Have a story of being arrested...........jus one Dabbs. :hihi:

I rode in a unit after being picked up for fighting. I had so much to drink my name wasn't legible on the check- yep, in my small town they let me bail myself out. lol

Was funny though, sitting with the officer and he was quesitoning me and the other guy and the other guy was being smart so the officer said, "Son, you look like you've had enough but I can walk out of here and let him give you some more". :hihi:

No charges filed and no court though.....never had to spend a night in the cross-bar hotel.

1 person likes this.
  2. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

I got locked up when I was 17 in OPP (Orleans Parish Prison) for fighting on Bourbon St. It was the single worst experience I think I've ever had. Needless to say, I haven't been in trouble since!:)

3. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Ooo, been there too for the same reason. Not fun. Also got a DUI when I was 17 (found guilty). Simple possession when I was 18 (found guilty). Public drunk when I was 20 (charges dropped) and another DUI when I was 27 (not guilty - Damn good lawyer). Their may be a couple of others in there that I can't think of at the moment, but they're all misdemeanors, so I'm not THAT bad.

1 person likes this.
  4. bayareatiger

bayareatiger If it's too loud YOU'RE TOO OLD

Ever stiffed the IRS????

5. BamaBengalTiger

BamaBengalTiger Geaux Tigers !!!!!

Been there once. DUI about 25 years ago. They put some other guy in the cell with me. I asked him why he was there, and it was for shooting at a cop. Let's just say I didn't go to sleep that night. Never been back, and don't plan on it. Well as long as the IRS doesn't catch me.:grin:

1 person likes this.
  6. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

I've never been in the pokey but I got pepper sprayed by a security guard once.

7. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

That's cause you ARE the sheriff! :wink: :thumb:

Don't forget your cuban tonight for after you get done with that steak.

8. macatak911

macatak911 CRAIG STELTZ = BEAST

Spent a few hours in Kenner lockup for disturbing the peace when I was like 14.

9. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

Yeah once... sorta.... Was in high school and making an order at Wendy's drive-thru.. A car stopped on the right side of us and the driver stared us down then pointed a gun at us... My order suddenly became "The driver of a car on the side of us is pointing a gun at us. Please call the cops immediately."

The car pulled up to the end of the parking lot and we pulled up to the window. The girl at the window said the cops were already in route. Within a couple of minutes they literally arrived.

They had us follow them to the jail. As it turns out, it was a fake gun. They asked if we wanted them to press charges. We ultimately said no, but it would be great if they would have to stay in jail for the night. A few minutes later, we heard the officer say something that I never hope I have to hear from a cop walking to me.

He walked past us as he was putting on a latex glove. It made a "POP" noise as he let it go around his wrist. Then he stared down the punk who'd pulled the prank on us and said. "Lock 'em & stock 'em. You first."

10. martin

martin Banned Forever

i have been jailed twice, both times not going to court for lots and lots of traffic offenses, speeding, going the wrong way on a one way, fleeing to elude, riding a motorcycle without a helmet or motorcycle endorsement, driving without a license plate, you name it, i was ticketed for it. one time i got stopped and ticketed twice on the same day.

i never went to court, and eventually they tracked me down and took me from my workplace in cuffs. you need a good relationship with your boss if you plan to be taken away from work by the cops.