ESPN Outside the Lines Story on TC McCartney

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by friedriches, Sep 20, 2009.

1. friedriches

friedriches mr. t

2. lsu_mackey

lsu_mackey Agent Purple

Wow, that was a really great read.

It is interesting to see the back stories on our players, especially TC's.

After reading this I wish Miles would have at least let the kid play a down at Washington.

3. JohnLSU

JohnLSU Tigers

Hundreds of thousands of people and I saw it Saturday morning on ESPN's college football preview right before Game Day. It was very, very awesome. Good job, ESPN.

4. JohnLSU

JohnLSU Tigers

Was much, much better than last week's ESPN segment on how Carroll basically sang "Stand By Me" to his team. Yeah Pete, that worked out really well, you guys looked really serious this season. Good job.

5. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

I'm disappointed in Les Miles. He could've given T.C. the opportunity to play the first down of offense and hand it off to Scott up the middle, hell if he isn't qualified to hand the ball off then why was he on the Tigers? I think he should've taken the first snap under center to open our season. BOOO to Les for this.
    Was extremely well writtena nd a great read. Kudos to ESPN and the author for this.

6. wjray

wjray .-.. ..- -.- .

I am an :lsup: fan and have been for all of my life. And as an LSU! fan, like every other fan, I reserve the right to criticize the football decisions of our head coach.

But the more I learn about Coach Miles as a person, the more I realize he deserves my respect as a man. Like every other football fan, on some level I want my team to win every game 70-0 and bring home a national championship every year. But as long as our football program is led by a man with as much honor and integrity as it seems Coach Miles has, I have confidence that it will always head in the right direction.

And to TC, thank you for being a Tiger. It's young men like you, who we fans generally don't have a chance to find out much about, who form the backbone of our program.

:geauxtige:geauxtige:geauxtige

1 person likes this.
  7. 00Tiger

00Tiger Founding Member

TC McCartney

Please erase if already posted.

Go to ESPN and read the story about his dads life and it becoming full circle with the Washington game. I think it is in the OSTL section. But, probably the best story I have ever read.

8. 00Tiger

00Tiger Founding Member

9. friedriches

friedriches mr. t

10. 00Tiger

00Tiger Founding Member

I would say boo Dan Hawkins.