ERRORS

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by DeafValleyBatnR, Feb 28, 2002.

1. DeafValleyBatnR

DeafValleyBatnR Founding Member

27 errors that is how many the LSU Baseball team has in its first 11 games 7 in the last game with Houston 2 in the last inning that lost the game. The pitching will come around the hitting is coming around. The errors I am not so sure if they will get better. Smoke needs to go with 9 to 13 players and settle in soon with a starting lineup. They need to have confidence that they are going to play not question that they are not going to play. Smoke is the man but he needs to get a starting lineup soon.

ITS SO LOUD YOUR DEAF

2. Ellis Hugh

Ellis Hugh Space Wrangler

I'm worried about hte same thing. But I just keep reminding myself that Skip always experimented with the lineup early in the season to narrow down the final lineup before SEC play started. At least that's what I keep telling myself because I am worried about the errors too.

3. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

Didn't realize the e's were so numerous, hopefully the freshman will come of age b 4 the conference sched kicks in. Wish there was tv coverage of baseball similiar to fb & basketball. I'll b rootin 4 my tigers by the radio against long beach. Ya'll take care, tigerrob from Atlanta.

4. puttytat

puttytat Founding Member

The "E"s KILLED

us tonight .........if we do not do something about this soon, we will not be going very far this year. The SEC will eat us alive:confused: