Doesn't look like all Iraqi's are against the US..

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Hi-C, Mar 21, 2003.

1. Hi-C

Hi-C Freshman

2. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

After what I saw on TV this morning, I strongly suggest if Iraquis are going to pick sides, they pick ours.

3. Bestbank Tiger

Bestbank Tiger Founding Member

I dunno...if I were an Iraqi I'd be reluctant to jump to the allied side. Remember what happened 12 years ago--the Allies didn't finish the job, encouraged a revolution, and hung the Kurds and Shi'ites out to dry. They mighe be afraid we'll bail again without taking out Saddam.

4. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

I suspect Saddam's already gone to his reward. You liberals can't let it go can you? Tell you what you need to do. Check out this week's issue of Sports Illustrated. Read the article about how this regime, particularly, Uday Saddam, treated Iraqi athletes who failed to win in international competition. Try torture and death. They even had a 30 cell prison in the basement of the National Athletic Complex where they imprisoned and tortured athletes who "embarrassed" Saddam. These are the people we're after.

5. Grey Fox

Grey Fox Freshman

Humm.... lets see........
    If I had inferior and old equipment, going aginst mainly two of the strongest nations in the world, I would want to jump ship too. Though, you always have a couple of stupid ons that dont quite get it and want to die. Iraq really has no hope of winning the war becasue they no credable air power to keep out our fighters and bombers out of their skies......not to mention our tanks can take out their tanks at much longer ranges. It's just a matter of time before a bomb or two will get him....

6. Jetstorm

Jetstorm Founding Member