Do you think

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by danthetigerfan, Sep 19, 2006.

1. danthetigerfan

danthetigerfan Founding Member

that after seeing the enforcement and after hearing the interpretation of the rule regarding Early Doucets P I coaches could teach Def. Backs to use this technique in other games? with this explaination of the rule all one has to do is double cover the best wide reciever, when the QB throws the pass 1 DB tackles the reciever while the other BATS the ball down. This could change the face of college football forever! serious.

2. Thorny

Thorny Founding Member

Just as long as it's not intercepted.

GEAUX TIGERS

3. Ch0sn0ne

Ch0sn0ne At the Track

No because that is just a coverup, not the actual rules. If that exact play happened 100 times next saturday, they will all be called PI.

4. danthetigerfan

danthetigerfan Founding Member

I truly hope it does happen. The coach who tries it will be able to show photo evidence and video of the SEC ruling and expose that group of Refs for the Auburn Whores they are.

5. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

every case is different guys, and open to interpretation...was it catchable or not? who can really say for sure. We say 'tomato', and they say cram the tomato up our arse.

6. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

I think the SEC's explanation pretty much comes down to, "According to the determination on the field at the time of the play the right call was made." Not, "The call on the field was right/wrong."

We got screwed, but if the shoe were on the foot we'd all say doo doo happens and take the W. So I'll say doo doo happens and take the L.