Commitments to date

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Ed~, Dec 14, 2001.

1. Ed~

Ed~ Founding Member

From Dandydon's site

He emphasized what Tiger777 was saying earlier. I cannot wait to see this kid run the ball. :D

Looks like we are recruiting some big physical DB's also. This will be a welcome change...

Ed

2. tiger777

tiger777 Founding Member

I'm pumped up that Nate Livings has became eligible. I played him in high school he is awesome. I believe he can start next year. I know coming out of high school every school in the nation wanted him. I also played Richard last year in the playoffs and he is very athletic. I don't think he will be a qb here though. I'm thinking either db or wr. Vincent should be a great one. I know him personally and he is a good person, not a thug, and is very determined. looks like this class is a little weaker then last years. I think that is due to football talent in the state being down this year. Hopefully after the bowl game a few more recruits will sway our way. Man i'm already getting pumped up about next year and this season isn't even over yet.

3. tiger777

tiger777 Founding Member

hey Ed i went to the union while ago and look up some stuff on stephenson. Louisiana football magazine said that he was the best corner in the state they had seen in the past two years. I think it said he was 6'2 210 can't quiet remember though. I do remember it saying that he runs a 3.39 forty. The only downside to him is his grades. we are number one on his list and he said he will prolly commit in january. Hopefully he gets his grades togetheramd comes here. He could really help our secondary. I pray we can land him.

4. Ed~

Ed~ Founding Member

He definitely has the size to be a dominating CB. I think Coach Saban will be able to get him the tutoring he needs. I want our secondary to get some respect again. This swiss cheese secondary is gonna give me a coronary yet, and they are actually much better than earlier in the year.

Ed

5. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

yes they have defiantly improved tremendously. Saban is defiantly recruiting better corners though. The kids he is recruiting now are big and physical unlike the ones we have today.I think we will see our secondary become one of the better ones in country in the near future. That might just be wishing though, but i hope not.

6. tiger777

tiger777 Founding Member

oops forgot to sign in