Coming to an end?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Tigerskin, Dec 24, 2004.

1. Tigerskin

Tigerskin Founding Member

From someone close to Saban.

Hold on to your hats....
    All the players are at the administration building...it's just about over.....

2. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Do you think he speaks to the players in this manner even if he was staying?

Or is this the inevitable?

3. Tigerskin

I think if he is talking to the players, he is gone. Although this is a reliable poster, it is a little hard to believe that all the players could get back so quickly if they were not expected back until tomorrow.

4. Agua

Agua Founding Member

Oh, this is getting waaaay beyond ridiculous. It's bad enough for us Dolphin fans that have never had the guy.

5. philter

philter Founding Member

I think he would tell the players first whether he were staying or leaving. I do think the method however matters...if he were staying he could get away with calling each one (although I don't preclude a meeting).

If he were to go, there is little doubt he'd call a team meeting to announce it to their face so he could console them etc. He would never call them and leave a message he's gone. Gut feeling is (IF TRUE) he called it to announce he's leaving, but like I said he may want to announce he's staying face to face and then go over game plan! :)

6. Tigerskin

All the players are definitely not there. Maybe he just is rounding up the ones who stayed in town. It is a fact that not all of the players are there and not all have been notified of a meeting. The rest is speculation. More to follow....

7. TejasTiger

TejasTiger Founding Member

Yes, I do. If you think we fans are monitoring all this closely, just imagine how closely they are paying attention.

Stay or go, Nick would want to tell them before they head off to do what they plan to do for Chirstmas Eve.

8. Tino03

Tino03 Founding Member

That's a load of crap. All the players have returned to thier hometown's since Tuesday. They have to be in Orlando by 5pm tomorrow. They don't travel as a team to the bowl.

9. DRC

DRC TigerNator

And now the suspense builds even more. GRRRRRRRR.............

10. Tigerskin

The term "players" has been clarified. He meant all the principals involved. Assuming Skip, Saban, Sexton, yada, yada. Sorry for the confusion. Happening fast. Regardless, he said this is coming to an end.