Brady Must GEAUX

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by CreoleGumbo, Mar 9, 2002.

1. CreoleGumbo

CreoleGumbo Founding Member

( I have to post this on the football site b/c nobody is gonna go to the bball site ANYTIMESOON!)

I give it up to the Tigers for playing there hearts out, but JohnBrady has lost all respect from this TigerFan. I have always thought of Brady as being an A-Hole but his comment after the UGA win pretty much locked it up that he is a MAjOR "A" Hole!
    "I'm glad our players didn't give up like our fans did." What the hell is that all about!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!? We follow a winner, Brady. Suck on that!

Hey Brady, Fans come to see a team that is coached by a person who they can pull for..............we pull for ALL the players on this team, but the coach is a different story.

GeauxNIT WooooHOOOOO!....................sarcasm

NIT isn't anything to be proud about people. If the football team would've gone to the IndyBowl we would not be happy.

BRADY MUST GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!

GEAUX Tigers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:p

2. Tigernut4

Tigernut4 Founding Member

be sayin this when LSU has won 24+ games next year

this time next year, this tourney will be for a seed, not for a bid

3. Catdaddy

Catdaddy Freshman

Brady & Indy

I happen to like Brady and the Indy Bowl. The PMAC should not only fill up when we have a great team. This year's player have showed more guts than most of the past teams and they deserve our backing.

4. MobileBengal

MobileBengal Founding Member

I happen to be a pretty big Brady fan also. He gets the most out of the players he has. We are STILL UNDER RESTRICTIONS! Why the hell are there so many people that want Brady's head? Give him a shot. We have some great talent coming back and the possibility for a superstar in Antonio Hudson. AND we will have all of our shollys back. Im also sick of hearing about how he cant recruit. He recruited Stromile Swift (SEC player of the year as a SOPHOMORE), who would have still been on the roster had he ccompleted his 4 years. He recruited Ronald Dupree, who made All-SEC THIS YEAR. Torris Bright and Collis Temple are also great players that he recruited. Antonio Hudson, also a product of Brady's recruiting, has been the team leader for the past month as a true freshman! And this was all under schollarship restrictions! Next year we will have something we havent had for the last 4 years: DEPTH. Brady gets talent. Brady gets productivity from his talent. Brady doesnt get enough talent because of the NCAA. Period. Brady must stay. Im tired of all this whining.

5. lsu99

lsu99 whashappenin

The LSU fans that have a problem with Brady must have a problem with his personality. Other than his whining, are there any specific issues that have been swept under the rug? Even the most critical fans certainly understand how difficult it is to win in the SEC. Those who follow the program closely realize the Tigers have a legitimate shot at not only making the dance next year, but advancing a couple of rounds and doing it with class. Although not every player listens to such "preaching," I still believe a coach should encourage players to go to class and conduct themselves the right way off the court like Brady's players seem to do. Maybe that's been one of J. Young's struggles at LSU.

The NIT is nothing to get overly excited about (although playing at Iowa seems interesting) but it could give the team valuable experience for next year. The seniors-to-be next year have been through quite a bit in their short careers and they will get a fair chance to go out on top and complete the cycle. Unless there's something I haven't heard, Brady should be the guy to get the first shot at leading this group of talented players there. Once again, unless I'm missing something?