"Bama's Bounty?" Will the SEC Suspend Dial?

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by FirstCoastTiger, Dec 3, 2012.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

http://www.tigerfan.com/threads/anyone-watching-pitt-notre-dame.105083/

Number 6. It was obvious during the time. It's going to be interesting to see 2 teams who generally get very gracious calls and non calls play each other, let me know how it turns out, because I can't stomach to watch it.

Winston1 likes this.
  2. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

He tries his best but somehow we are the homers, though we are not the one defending a headhunting thug. All part of the "process". The only blessing with a Domer win will be the brief week or two when they disappear to sulk and convince themselves of the unwin.

FirstCoastTiger likes this.
  3. FirstCoastTiger

FirstCoastTiger FirstCoastTiger

4. TUSKtimes

TUSKtimes Riding the Wave

Well, I'm relieved for Quinton Dial, more than Alabama. Although, Notre Dame should get Alabama's best team and vice versa. Dial, is playing in a game that is truly special. Better still, is that the AJC is going to go ape, even though the Stripen punch and Georgia's fingers to the eyes, will be handled internally as well.

5. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Whatever Tusk. Just remember the defense of Dial you Terry P and the other gumps made when Gay J or some other gump QB gets the same treatment in the future. Don't want to hear no whining just suck it up and remember its big boy football.

6. furduknfish

You are wasting your time. They have no perspective or love/respect for the game.

Winston1 likes this.
  7. TIGRIS PANTHERA

TIGRIS PANTHERA Veteran Member

Tryin to figure who prevails between ND & ALA is like trying to figure Joseph Stalin vs Adolph Hitler.

8. furduknfish

Herpes or syphilis? Gonorrhea is curable, right Tiga?

9. TUSKtimes

TUSKtimes Riding the Wave

What did you think of the way Mark Richt, internally, handled his players for their unsportsmanlike conduct? Richt said he disciplined Sheldon Dawson, when he poked the eyes of Alabama CB, Dee Milliner. Richt stated, He will not miss any playing time and no other UGA players are being punished for their action.

When ask about the hit on Murray, Richt said: "There's helmet to helmet hits almost every play. How many times does a running back run the ball and he drives forward and here comes a tackler and they hit? I don't want to get into that right now, but I think everyone's trying to do what's right by the rules."

There you have it, from the horses mouth.

10. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Sorta. The crabs ate all mine. Stop derailing.