Aubbie fans say Tubbie will bring them NC

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Purple72, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Purple72

Purple72 Guest

http://www.wareaglenation.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?topic=2649&forum=1&21

CHARACTER!!! Tubbie wouldn't know what character was if it fell on his head and knocked him unconscious.

I still can't believe that aubbie fans still think this guy is the answer. They stole him from Ole Miss when he was getting hot but still unknown. Now everyone knows he's nothing more than a snake oil salesman. His gimmicky coaching style may have worked in high school football but it doesn't fool real coaches like Saban who are true scholars of the game.

Fine by me. As long as aubbie fans want to keep fooling themselves into thinking tubbie is the answer to their program, the longer they'll be headed to the bottom of the SEC where they belong.

2. Ellis Hugh

Ellis Hugh Space Wrangler

Other people's delusions never fail to amuse me.

3. Tubesox

Tubesox Founding Member

Aint happen'n.

4. grote1947

grote1947 Founding Member

Tiger Football is still only played in and from Baton Rouge. Those pussies on the plain should kill that prairie chicken and feed that anemic coach. He looks as if he hasn't eaten since OLE MISS. Tubby? That's a misnomer. Tootie is a better name for him. QUOTE]Originally posted by Purple72
    http://www.wareaglenation.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?topic=2649&forum=1&21

CHARACTER!!! Tubbie wouldn't know what character was if it fell on his head and knocked him unconscious.

I still can't believe that aubbie fans still think this guy is the answer. They stole him from Ole Miss when he was getting hot but still unknown. Now everyone knows he's nothing more than a snake oil salesman. His gimmicky coaching style may have worked in high school football but it doesn't fool real coaches like Saban who are true scholars of the game.

Fine by me. As long as aubbie fans want to keep fooling themselves into thinking tubbie is the answer to their program, the longer they'll be headed to the bottom of the SEC where they belong.
    [/QUOTE]Tiger Football is still in Baton Rouge. The pussies on the plain need to kill the prairie chicken and feed it to that under fed coach. I don't see nothing tubby about him. :D