Anybody thinks JJ looks any better in practice to warrant being on the field

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by islstl, Oct 16, 2010.

1. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

After all, he's going up against arguably the best defense in the nation everyday during those sessions.

Anybody want to bet he looks like total shyt but yet is still our primary qb?

Les Miles, you's one crazy mad hatter!

1 person likes this.
  2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I like Lee better, but they both sucks...

I've jumped ship and ride purple and gold sunshine each game and do a victory dance in hopes that we win.

Also. I talked to the local Indian chief out here in Vegas to give LSU a LIL something something for each game....

3. CajunPunk

CajunPunk TF's Resident Realist

More like Sad Hatter.

JJ just seems to get worse. Why keep putting him in when he stalls drives by himself? JJ has pictures on Miles. That's got to be it. That or Miles is so scared that Lee will revert back to '08 Lee.

4. Jetstorm

Jetstorm Founding Member

Could somebody give us a full breakdown of the quarterback position for this game? How many snaps for either one, how many drives led, results of those drives, yards passing, yards rushing, sacks taken, interceptions/turnovers, etc., etc?

5. CajunPunk

CajunPunk TF's Resident Realist

From memory, the best I could tell you is that neither QB played well, but I believe that every scoring drive was led by JL. Every time JJ came in, it was bad news. 3 and outs, turnover, bad passes, etc. Just awful.

6. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

It's been that way for quite some time now, apparently it won't change any time soon.

7. bmistr1023

bmistr1023 Founding Member

If you noticed, JJ had his arm around CLM's neck as the team sang the alma mater. They are Buds and JJ will still be the starter for the Auburn game. I am a nervous wreck just seeing JJ in the game.

8. Bayou Bengal11

Bayou Bengal11 ~Orlando Tiger Coonass~

done with JJ...i just have to look away during his drives

9. ccgw

ccgw luv'em Tigers

I think I would run away if LSU ever loses to Auburn because of JJ having significant number of stalled or wasted drives and the offense not having enough output to keep up with Auburn. I dare not think of the fierce fan reaction:dis:

10. shere khan

shere khan Founding Member

The main thing is JL seems to be handling it well and isn't trying to "out play" JJ. I think most of you forget that in his year to START, JL = "Pick 6", got a rather long leash as well. Hopefully, JL continues to remember that Miles stuck by him when things were bad as well.

:geaux: