7-0 Saints Vs 3-4 Panthers

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints Forum' started by Cajun Sensation, Nov 3, 2009.

1. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

At 3pm on Sunday we got the 3-4 Panthers at the Dome. Another division rival game so it should be a good one.

I suspect DeAngelo Williams and Jonathan Stewart will get a shiitpile of carries. I also suspect that Drew Brees will probably throw the ball early and often.

Don't let the Panthers fool you....they are a scrappy bunch and their defense is better than they get credit for.

Should be a good one.

Thoughts?

2. LEGACY TIGER

LEGACY TIGER Defy Yourself

Saints will be 8-0 come Sunday nite.Saintslogo How they win this one will be a mystery, they seem to find different elements of the game to win each week. Maybe this week will be 1-2 kickoff/punt returns taken to the house.

1 person likes this.
  3. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

Carolina seems to always have the Saints number. If they pressure Drew, they can win. Just like the other 2 teams that got to drew had chances of winning. The others allowed him to sit back and tear them apart.

4. RHans405

RHans405 Let's Roll

Panthers always come with a strong D. There offense has been quite suspect this season. I think we can shut that down and outscore them fairly easily. All division games end up tough, though.

5. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

I like the Saints chances of correcting the run game issues we had vs Atlanta.

I think it was a good wakeup call. Hopefully Fujita is back, we need him badly.

Saints offense continues to roll. Carolina can't slow us down enough.

I got Saints 34, Carolina 20

6. islstl

Saints have not won at home vs the Panthers in 8 seasons now, going back to 2001.

Time for that to end.

7. LSU_Fan_In_OK

LSU_Fan_In_OK Founding Member

And end it will ..8-0 best start in franchise history...Lets Geaux Saints!

8. LEGACY TIGER

LEGACY TIGER Defy Yourself

History will not repeat itself in the Dome this Sunday. Saints end this nonsense and go to 8-0.Saintslogo

9. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Some pieces of good news today....Jonathan Goodwin and Malcolm Jenkins both practiced without limitation. Scott Fujita did not practice, but Coach says the Asian Assassin is not yet ruled out for this week. He also said he does not think Shawn Ellis will be out as long as 4-6 weeks, as reported by EvilSPortsNetwork.

10. islstl

I just want Ellis back for the Atlanta and Dallas games in 5 weeks. He should definitely be back by then.

The only great running team is Carolina this weekend and then it's 4 teams we won't have an issue with running it.

I think we missed Fujita much more than Ellis against the Falcons. Almost all the big runs were bounced outside where Fujita's backups were missing assignments.